- Manage all corporate, service, and internal communications efforts for the company.
- Plan, manage and execute an annual Sabi Hub social media communications calendar.
- Create awesome, engaging content that coherently communicates the brand position and brand values to enhance brand awareness and drive new user acquisition.
- Manage and maintain all other external digital touchpoints for Sabi Hub.
- Manage our community touchpoints by quickly responding to customer queries, comments, and feedback.
- Nurture and develop strong partnerships with media outlets/press and stakeholders in the tech ecosystem.
- Craft the narrative and share the stories of our products, services, as well as our amazing team and culture.
- Oversee campaigns to increase awareness and excitement around the Sabi Hub's Community initiatives, services, and brand.
- Coordinate Sabi Hub Events attendance and media around these events.
- Support entrepreneurs trained in drafting and advising on execution strategies aligned with their brands - showcase them and spotlight monthly.
- Oversee day-to-day management and scaling of campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology.
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience.
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Medium, and LinkedIn.
- Ensure and report progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others.
- Oversee the creation and implementation of the monthly newsletter calendar which includes monthly objectives and initiatives.
- 2 years + of social media management experience.
- Proven hands-on experience with social media management for brands
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online community engagement metrics
- Strong interest and understanding of the technology and entrepreneurship space in Nigeria.
- Familiarity with social media content creation, blogging, and community development.
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb time management skills.
- High integrity, humility, team spirit, willingness to learn and grow.
- Hands-on experience with social media management.
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker, and problem-solver.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations, or related field
- Professional certification in Google Analytics is an added advantage
- A great chance to work with superheroes
- A huge platform for professional and personal development.
- Enjoy fulfillment by doing your best work and having fun along the way
- Competitive and attractive salary
- Other staff statutory benefits: Pension, NHF
APPLY VIA: bit.ly/SBH-CM
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you