Business Development Officer Responsibilities and Duties
We are looking for business development officers to handles and coordinates the company the business deals and products and perform the underlisted duties.
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Managing Director to achieve revenue goals.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and web site.
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Explain prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
- Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget.
- Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects and presentations.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients.
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices. Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Hire, train and guide the marketing and business development associates.
Holders of B.sc/HND in Business Studies, Marketing, Accounting, Commerce, Economics or any related field are eligible to apply not above the age of 40years.
METHODS OF APPLICATIONS
QUALIFIED AND INTERSTED PERSONS SHOULD FORWARD THEIR C.Vs TO email@example.com on or before 5th June 2019.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW.