Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. We focus on three key areas; Human Resource Management, People Placement and Learning & Development
At RIL people management is at the heart of ALL we do; easing business burdens is why we do it.
· Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
· Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
· Maintain and update company databases.
· Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
· Answer queries by employees and clients.
· Update office policies as needed.
· Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointment.
· Book meeting rooms as required.
· Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages).
· Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned.
· Arrange travel and accommodations.
· Schedule in-house and external events.
· 2-3years proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role.
· Solid knowledge of office procedures.
· Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically).
· Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Self-driven and hardworking
- Active listener
- Multi-task and manage competing priority
- Technical skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Judgement and decision-making ability