- Supporting company leadership and supervising administrative department activities staff members.
- Greeting office visitors and directing them to the appropriate parties.
- Handling or delegating basic office tasks, such as filing, preparing meeting areas and presentation materials, delivering mail, answering emails and phone calls, and data entry.
- Coordinating schedules and managing calendars for multiple parties to ensure that activities are properly arranged and prevent conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements and preparing documents, presentation materials, and facilities for meetings.
- Entering and updating company, employee, and client records.
- Ordering, storing, and distributing office supplies and maintaining, repairing, or replacing office equipment.
- Directing, reviewing, and optimizing office operations to increase accuracy, productivity, and efficiency and reduce costs.
- Providing basic bookkeeping services.
- HND or equivalent, a degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- Experience in administrative services or related field.
- More education, certifications, or experience is a major advantage.
- Exceptional time management, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive, organized approach to multitasking.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Professional appearance, courteous manner, and clear, friendly phone voice.
- Ability to remain calm and think clearly under pressure and successfully navigate or diffuse tense situations.
- Understanding of accounting principles and bookkeeping software may be required.
- Familiarity with office technology and equipment, including computers, fax machines, scanners, printers, phone systems, etc.
Add to favorites
Remove from favorites
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you