We are a leading 5-star international luxury hotel strategically located in the city of Port Harcourt and are currently seeking for employment dynamic, result-oriented and self-motivated person to fill the following position:
Developing pricing strategies and forecasting revenue for hotels and other lodging establishments are the main activities of a Revenue Manager. Revenue Managers work closely with sales teams, reception desk employees and the hotel general manager in areas of promotion, business planning and reservation costs. They might conduct analyses of prices offered by other hotels to develop competitive prices and discounts.
Job Description Summary :
Conduct Competition Analyses
Create Pricing Strategies
Track Hotel Revenue
- Define Rate strategy together with Executives and concerned Team.
- To optimize revenue per available room of the hotel by managing relationship between occupancy and average room rate.
- To ensure a continuously high quality of reservations delivery to the clients.
- To manage and motivate the reservations team through a reservations manager.
- To maximize other revenue in combination with rooms (banquets, Business Centre etc) by analyzing contribution margin per market segment.
- To set revenue strategies and monitor implementation.
- To drive hotel pricing and market segment mix strategy and communicate it to the other departments.
- To prepare annual Revenue budget
- To understand groups pickup, history and current trends.
- To set group rates and monitor displacements.
- To produce and update a group yield planner.
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
This position reports directly to the General Manager.
A University degree in Sales/Marketing / Hotel Management or related discipline.
A minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar or related position.
Good Leadership Skills.
Good numeric skills.
Not more than 35 years of age.
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Problem solving skills.
Hospitality or related industry experience - required
Previous revenue management experience required
Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel - required
Knowledgeable of hotel market - preferred
Good knowledge, expertise and skills.
Attractive and competitive salary package.
International career prospect
If you meet the above criteria, please send your application with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and two recent passport photographs within 1 week to:
ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.