Are you interested in joining a fast-growing international startup, to work in creating a scalable, maintainable and reliable data infrastructure, which solves consumer and micro-entrepreneurs challenges in accessing financial services? You will be ultimately responsible for extracting, transforming, reporting and visualizing data thereby improving our operations and processes.
A large portion of the Nigerian population has no access to proper banking services, especially credit. QuickCheck is a fast-growing Fintech startup in Nigeria, with the mission of providing financial services to underserved consumers. We leverage artificial intelligence to build an intelligent product, which wants to be much more than just another neo-bank in Africa. Our app-based solution has been downloaded by 1 Million people and has processed over 2.5 Million micro-credit applications. A Dream Team of 100+ people is located between Nigeria and Portugal.
About the job
QuickCheck is seeking to hire a 'hands-on' Facility Manager to join it’s team in Lagos. As a Facility Manager at QuickCheck, your main duties include coordinating, directing, reporting and managing and implementing an effective maintenance schedule of our facilities, thereby improving our operations and processes.
Primary responsibilities for this role
- supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security.
- project manage, supervise and coordinate the work of contractors
- ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained and conducting proactive maintenance.
- Planning for the future by forecasting the facility’s upcoming needs and requirements
- Overseeing any renovations, refurbishments and building projects
- Drafting maintenance reports
- Ensure that the facility is fully operational with all utilities functioning properly
- Ensure employees are properly accommodated in a workplace that supports their needs and expectations.
- Knowledge of general maintenance methods, operating requirements, and safety precautions related to facilities management
- 2+ years of experience from a reputable organisation
- Strong procurement and negotiation skills
- High attention to detail and efficient problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to speak with all levels of employees, guests, vendors and team members
Benefits and perks
- Be part of an international team
- High degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, open communication and get shit done attitude
- Pension and health insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR