We provides both products and consultancy services in all areas of information and communications technology (ICT). We at Connerstone understand that in order to compete successfully in this global market, companies and organisations, small and large, need to focus on their core activities whilst making the best use of IT to enhance productivity, improve business efficiency, revolutionise production processes, improve access to markets etc…
We have skilled and experienced workforce dedicated and committed professionals in various ﬁelds of expertise, Connerstone keeps abreast of emerging and evolving technologies, while achieving the successful delivery of proven and leading edge ICT & technology related solutions and services, to our customers.
Connerstone is in need of IT PROJECT MANAGER who can act as a Liaison, provide services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
Requirements and Skills
- 3 years’ experience in project management
- Familiarity with SmartSheet software’s collaboration and time management tools
- Experience with process improvement and inventory control
- PMP Certification
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent client-facing communication skills
Minimum Qualification Requirements
BSc in related field.
Qualified candidate should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24th of June, 2019