Successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, assessing and monitoring company risk.
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Analytical skills and a good eye for detail
- Planning and organization skills
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence people
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Commercial awareness
- Risk Management
- Risk Analysis
- Technical acumen
- Numerical skills and the ability to evaluate costs
- The ability to understand broad business issues.
B.Sc/HND in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline with a minimum of Second Class lower division or Upper Credit.
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Good Analytical Skills and Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Minimum of 1-2 years relevant post NYSC experience
Candidates should fall within age bracket of 22-28 years.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.