• Plan the requirement and availability of human resources for the division/HO’s business over time and ahead
• Make available for all staff all work tools or conditions that contributes to or enhances the delivery of excellent performances from employees
• Conduct Performance Appraisal across the operating team in the organisation.
• Recommend to management approach and strategy to manage and improve capacity of employees
• Prepare and deploy payroll activities every month and ensure all employees are paid promptly and correctly.
• Identify aspects of the business operations that requires adequate skills improvements through trainings; Internal and External.
• Ensure the compliance of employees to the business rules and the company policies and the statutes listed in the company’s staff handbook
• Establish a network of relationships with the employees and ensure that this improves efficiency across the businesses.
• Provide motivational programs that will likewise improve initiatives and ingenuities across the business.
• Ensure compliance to the labor laws of the government
• Ensure employees and expatriates are aware of the laws of the government and that they comply adequately thereafter avoiding company representation of defaults.
• Liaise with Training Unit to facilitate the needed trainings for the organisation.
Minimum of university degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 2-3 years working experience in the HR field
• Planning, Scheduling, Controlling & Coordinating
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
• Highly organized and significant ability to multi-task effectively
• Ability to cope with and work under pressure
• Strong Negotiation Skills