The specific and general functions of the Direct Sales Executive (DSE’s) are as stated below:
Marketing and Sales Management:
- To sell and market all company retail loans and asset product in peculiarity of the business in that State
- Develops a business plan and sales market strategy for the State that ensures attainment of sales goals and profitability.
- Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the state
- Initiates and develop plans to penetrate new markets in the various MDAs within the State.
- Analyze financial statement to determine customers’ credit status.
- Initiate and follow up the sales process from initial contact phase till closure.
- Research and analyze sales options and identify business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain productive business relationships with all prospects, partners and clients.
- Follow up on loan repayment in accordance to repayment schedule.
- Serve as point of contact to customers and respond to their needs.
Budget & performance Management
- To provide daily, weekly and monthly report for the Business Head at the State Level.
Risk Management and Capacity Development
- Ensure proper KYC in other to eradicate State NPL and PDOs are within set thresholds and always below company’s average.
- Ensures adherence to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes are communicated within the states of operation.
- Ensure that monthly set target is meet and/or exceed.
- Maintains contact with key decision makers within the state to ensure high levels of client satisfaction and business continuity.
- Manage internal relationship within the state.
The minimum entry requirement for this role is:
Education: A good HND/Bachelor’s degree in a social science field, professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales and similar roles.
Skill, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Must have strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Market research and analytical skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Must be able to prioritize responsibilities and must be highly spontaneous.
- Must demonstrate high level of initiative, creativity and ability to think outside the box.
- Advanced selling and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.