We are looking for a Front End Engineer with a strong eye for design and an advocate for the user. This individual will write well-crafted, high-quality and easy to maintain code while working closely with our customers and back end developers to craft valuable solutions for our users. As a software engineer, you work on a small team and can switch teams and projects as our fast-paced business grows and evolves. We need our engineers to be versatile and always eager to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
If you enjoy creating functional code that provides an exceptional experience, we encourage you to apply!
Principal responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Leading teams and work alongside teams on complex large-scale web projects and handle small-to-medium projects on your own.
- Create mockups, wireframes, and layouts that promote ease of use and optimize how customers interact with all new products and features.
- Prepare prototypes for the new product applications and features.
- Capable of programming and working with APIs and Restful Web Services.
- Able to maintain attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong experience with UX design.
- Think creatively and justify concepts
- Bachelors degree.
- 5+ years of professional experience in interface design.
- A portfolio that demonstrates previous work samples.
- Strong background in UX/UI design, methodologies and development.
- Knowledge in programming and working with APIs and Restful Web Services
- Strong proficiency with NodeJS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge of any Data Visualization platform would be a major advantage- PowerBI, Kibana, Tableau, SISense
- An understanding of Rapid prototyping in UI development would be a major advantage
- Exposure to Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure) and technologies would be an advantage
- An understanding of CI/CD (DevOps) principles is required
- First Degree in Computer science, mathematics or any related science discipline;
- Excellent Presentation skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent collaborative skill;
- Attention to detail; Comfortable working in a loosely structured organization;
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules;
Flexibility is important (Opportunity to work remotely).
The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality
Competitive based on experience