TalentSquare is looking for a Mobile Developer who has a strong background in Ionic and Python environments to join us in developing premium native experiences for our customers and consumers. In this role, you will deliver well designed, highly testable, and resilient mobile applications. You will also be instrumental in driving our mobile technology roadmap forward and evangelizing mobile development and testing practices. The successful candidate is both deeply experienced with mobile development and a team player that thrives in a collaborative agile environment.
You can deliver quickly while being clever to avoid missteps. You have an effective positive attitude that shines as you show your care about client and colleague concerns. You are always learning and are a transparent communicator even when it is challenging. You thrive on challenging yourself daily and seek to surround yourself with like-minded individuals.
The Developer will own and deliver the business strategy in using Mobile technology as a strategic tool. He will also participate in analysis and solving problems across a wide range of business areas that have an immediate impact on business resulting from his personal work directly.
- Creating and implementing source code for new applications that can run on a multi-platform environment, Android, IOS
- Testing and debugging source code.
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications
- Defining the company’s code review standards and Perform code Reviews
- Training & Deployment – Developing and deploying user training on App and implementing hyper care.
- Developing technical and functional documentation to represent the design and code of new applications.
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology would be an added advantage
- 3-5+ years of software development experience
- Ionic framework experience Mandatory, at least 2-3 years experience
- Ionic Pro experience
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Strong communicator and fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge about the Lean Startup and Agile Methodologies* Minimum 3 years of cumulative mobile app development, design, and/or architecture experience with technology experience from at least one of the following areas:
- UX/UI Design Skills
- Native Applications (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Share at least 3 Mobile Apps that have been developed and delivered