- Sell to targeted new accounts (Focusing on specific channels and categories).
- Identify and lock potential new accounts.
- Establish/ negotiate and lock plans into agreement in line with company policies and budget.
- Communicate standards and customer commitments to the field and follow-up the implementation at the operational level.
- Monitor performance and compliance to agreement, taking corrective action where appropriate
- Managing your own sales and direct supply to your customers
- Research prospective accounts, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
- Form meaningful relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Utilise existing contacts and experience to drive new business opportunities
- Maintain detailed and accurate records of business to business liaisons
- Provide high levels of customer service in all dealings
- BSc/BA in business administration or relative field
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in FMCG, Insurance or Financial Services related company and or background
- Strong Entrepreneurial spirit and hunger for sales
- High commercial and sales acumen
- Key account management experience
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
Deadline for submission is June 25, 2020. Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Remuneration is competitive along with other benefits (HMO, Pension, Leave allowance,and commission on sales).
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you