• The Partner Sales Manager position is an account management role managing a portfolio of partner agents. The key deliverable is to build and maintain relationships with the agents to position Study Group as the provider of choice of Higher Education programs. This includes achieving sales targets and a wide range of KPIs, while creating a high value collaboration with the network or partners.
• The Partner Sales Manager will be responsible to achieve student enrolment and profit goals for their portfolio of Agents and Feeders across all Higher Education Brands.
• This role will manage depth relationships with Key Partners, contributing to their sales strategy and team leadership.
• The role owns responsibility for the service experience and delivery and profitability of these clients.
• Manage agent network with a focus on depth of relationship, ensuring adherence to SLAs and improved agent satisfaction
• Development & execution of region/country sales plan in collaboration with product sales managers
• Identify agent growth opportunities and risk profile – active management of Account Plan
• Monitor competitor activity enabling greater in market competitor awareness and analysis
• Primary point of contact for all Partner programme enquiries, provide prompt and clear responses which maximise leads
• Represent centres/brands at exhibition and recruitment events
• Pipeline Management – Lead Generation and Conversion
• Identify and recommend new agents and new recruitment opportunities
• Identify, select and on-board new agents
• Align with the Company mission, vision, values, strategy and ensure they are translated into action through performance goals, communication and feedback processes
• Comply with Study Group policies and applicable laws including those in relation, but not limited to: Workplace Health and Safety; Anti-Discrimination and Harassment, Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption and those specifically relevant to the position and authority of the job holder
• Serve as a representative for Study Group in Nigeria and broader Sub-Saharan Africa, ensuring operations maintain alignment with overall corporate policy, strategy and direction, including compliance with local legal regulation. Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Management of day-to-day operations. Resolve issues on strategic, technical, commercial, operational and personnel which impact customer service and performance in the country
• Produce business performance and forecast reports and in line with the operating rhythm
• Lead client facing activities and oversee all NSE recruitment activities in Sub-Saharan Africa
• Drive initiatives to improve operational efficiency via process, people, or practical measures to raise the bar on business performance delivery
• The role will be responsible for developments across Sub-Saharan Africa (excluding North Africa)
• The role will include significant interaction with the individual Operating Divisions, Distribution Channels and the Corporate Team, as well as with clients globally
• It is anticipated there will be some requirements for local, regional and international travel.
Qualifications & Training
• Tertiary educated (preferably in Business and/or Marketing)
• Fluency in English
• CRM knowledge, preferably salesforce.com
• Intercultural communication skills
• Normally 5-10 years of experience in sales and marketing ideally with exposure to an agency/indirect distribution model
• A commercially savvy sales professional with a successful track record in delivering results via leading the delivery of channel sales management
• Experience leading a team in building and maintaining a key account management sales process
• Experience nurturing customer relationships and working proactively to recognise customers’ business requirements
• Experience in managing sales, budgets and projects within a marketplace
• Knowledge and understanding of the international student recruitment industry
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and change and the ability to work with a team through change
• The ability to lead teams in a global, matrix environment
• Building relationships and the ability to influence across all levels of the organizations both internally and externally
• Has good business and commercial acumen, analytical and quantitative ability
• Result orientated with the ability to successfully deliver on sales, financial and customer satisfaction outcomes
• The ability to think globally and out of the box
• Strong sales planning ability around developing and implementing strategic and tactical plans for a portfolio of customers
• Decision making, problem solving with strong negotiation skills
• Professional maturity and enthusiasm
• Customer-service orientated, enthusiastic approach
• Sensitivity to cultural and linguistic differences
• Strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and targets
• An ability to work in high pressure environments
• Willingness to travel
• Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• A strong communicator
• An innovator
• A strong people motivator
• Output focussed
About Study Group
We are a global pathway provider in International Education, working collaboratively with over 50 universities around the world, offering over 500 undergraduate and postgraduate teaching programmes. Voted as the 2017, 2018, 2020, and 2021 Global Pathway Provider of the year, our people are united with the shared ambition of providing a world-class education to talented students from across the globe.
With a truly global outlook and offices all over the world, our international team uses its expertise, knowledge and commitment to create opportunities and add value. We are determined to grow and innovate in our field, providing our students and partners with high quality outcomes across the higher education space.
Study Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students, and expects all staff and volunteers to share the same dedication. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role, including checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
Powered by JazzHR