PalmPay is looking for a Lead UX Designer to join our growing Payment team. You’ll work with Product Managers, Technical Development and other UX team members to lead user-centered design projects for our to C and to B payments products. This is a highly interactive role requiring the skills of a team player that can dig into the details of business requirements with sometimes complex technical constraints. You’ll bring knowledge of design best practices, identify research needs in the product roadmap, actively manage and facilitate communications with stakeholders, and be responsible for supporting the ongoing development of our design systems.
- Lead the design of user interfaces for both our legacy and future state applications
- Integrate business constraints into design decisions, maintaining relevance and quality.
- Facilitate design discussions with clear and high-quality outputs.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment. Since we are a multi-disciplinary group, you should feel comfortable standing up for design decisions to build consensus.
- We need you to help facilitate design thinking initiatives, retrospectives and critiques by presenting work to key contributors. This should be second nature.
- As a user experience professional, we will ask you to scope voice-of-customer research with our partners, analyze insights, shepherd research studies and provide usability assessments to improve our products
- From concept to commercialization, you will need to work closely with Product and Development to ensure designs are translated into clean and elegant products that follow best practices for the appropriate platform.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
- 6 or more years of UX design experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in design, Information Architecture, Human Factors, or equivalent project/portfolio experience.
- Experience using style guides, interaction pattern libraries, and components to produce low and high-fidelity design deliverables
- A portfolio that reflects an overall understanding of user center design methodology by highlighting projects which have been guided from inception to delivery.
- Self-starter who is customer obsessed and a problem solver.
- Strong affinity for organization, prioritization, and task management.
- Willingness to help teammates and lead by example.
- Ability to manage multiple requests, collaborating with geographically distributed teams.
- Thorough knowledge in mobile, web and native solution design.
- Experience working closely with product managers and product teams.
- Experience with resources such as product design systems, repositories and internal communication tools.
- Complete UX skillset: identifying customer problem statements, problem discovery, solution generation, concept creation, wireframing, testing, synthesis, iteration, prototyping, heuristic evaluation, competitive analysis, customer journey mapping, applying design systems, and producing deliverables for development.
Must be willing to work from the office.
Salary - 400,000 - 600,000 gross
Powered by JazzHR