· Sourcing for Micro & SME clients in identified market zones.
· Creation of quality risk assets monthly.
· Rendering financial advice to customers.
· Ensure credit appraisal & cash flow analysis of clients.
· Ability to analyze and interpret financial statements.
· Supervises Loan packaging and documentation.
· Conducts credit check on borrowers and their guarantors.
· Follow up on delinquent loans & immediately refer to same to his/her supervisor.
· Ensure PAR is within tolerable level as specified by management.
· HND /University Degree in Banking, Accounting, Economics or other related field.
· At least 2 - 3 years’ experience in a Micro Finance Institution.
· Good understanding of business process.
· Hardworking, commitment, ability to communicate and self- motivated person.
· Excellent interpersonal & numerical skills.
Excellent team player
A friendly culture. Performance Driven Environment and Open door system