We are currently recruiting for a professional and reliable Dispatcher to act as our company’s first point of contact for emergency and non-emergency calls. In this position, you will be in charge of maintaining call logs, monitoring routes, transferring messages, and directing field units.
- Answer emergency and non-emergency calls and document important information.
- Respond to any issues and follow-up by coordinating with the appropriate departments or field units.
- Operate and manage a multi-line telephone console system.
- Respond to queries related to products and deliveries.
- Use the radio, phone or computer to direct crews and other field units to the appropriate sites.
- Prioritize and organize calls according to urgency.
- Supervise the route and status of field units to prioritize their daily schedule.
- Maintain and update call logs, call records and other important documentation.
- NDqualification in any discipliine is required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of emergency processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office with proven experience in data entry.
- Ability to work well under pressure.