1. Coordination of the works with the ELV subcontractor and other stakeholders,
2. Manage the site coordination process to ensure that ELV services are delivered following the client's requirements and the respective design documents.
3. Coordinate with ELV and Electrical technicians for the cable containment installation.
4. Monitor and ensure ELV installation quality.
5. Coordinate ELV technicians and other sub-contractors on installation sequence and coordination issues.
6. Make implementation, fitting-out, testing, and commissioning for projects of Extra low voltage electrical appliances
7. Control and supervise the implementation of some projects
8. Provide advice during construction of the project and issue further notices, clarifications, and further design documents as necessary and for the duration of the project.
9. Provide weekly progress report
10. check the installed works with shop drawings and on specifications,
11. Carry out other assigned tasks by the Central Operations Manager