Our client is a leading private educational institution in the country, with a group of schools comprising of Nursery, Primary & Secondary Schools in .
We are seeking a result-oriented & experienced personel to fill the position of a : FEMALE GUIDANCE COUNSELOR
1. Develop & implement effective counseling program
2. Provide individual & group counseling
3. Pay attention to cultural or societal differences in dealing with the students
4. Appraise the progress of students
5. Identify behavioral problems or at-risk students and act appropriately.
6. Work hand-in-hand with parents, school and stake-holders in implementing a sustainable counseling plan that will foster growth.
7. Complete assessments and tests, analyse results and provide feedback.
8. Prepare & review progress report.
1. Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree preferably in education in Guidance & Counseling, Psychology or any related field from any reputable university / institution
2. Possession of Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
3. Minimum of Eight (8) years post NYSC experience.
4. Proven experience as a guidance counselor.
5. Strong command of emotional intelligence.
6. Integrity and professionalism.
7. Education in various models of teaching, best counseling practices and regulations
8. Candidate must be a female.
8. Must be able to use ICT to enhance teaching.