We are looking for a Public Relations (PR) Officer to organize and oversee PR activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders, media and the public.
Your goal will be to cultivate a positive company image.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Prepare and distribute press releases
- Organize PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Prepare and submit PR reports
- Manage PR issues
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer
- Experience managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Familiarity with project management software and video/photo editing is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication ability
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- BSc in Public Relations or Communications
Eligible and interested candidate must be a resident of Lagos state and send CV/application to email@example.com on or before 29th May, 2019.