We have an urgent opening for the post of Manager-Crude Operations at Lagos (Nigeria).
About Company :
We are a part of large Oil & Gas producing company based in Nigeria. We are putting up green field projects for LNG / Petrochemicals / Methanol / PDH-PP / GPP / Power plants.
We offer attractive tax free compensation with various other benefits like loyalty bonus, local allowance, bachelor Accomodation etc.
Experience : 15-20 Years
15-20 of Experience in Petroleum Operations of which at least 3 years in supervisory capacity.
Age : 35-45 Yrs
Qualification : Degree in Engineering (Preference- Mechanical , Chemical)
Industry Preference : Petroleum Depot & Terminal Operations ,O&G
1. Operation of the safe Terminal for Receipt, Storage& Delivery of Crude oil
2. Responsible for safe and timely receipt, storage and delivery of crude operations
3. Proper accounting of crude Oil received and delivered on a daily basis.
4. Coordination with production team, other locations and HQ for the Operation and a daily basis.
5. Maintenance of all the facilities in the terminal
6. Monitoring of expenses and achieve cost per BBL for the operations as per targets set.
7. Liaison with authorities, communities and security agencies for smooth operations.
8. Strict enforcement of Company safety and other policies.
9. Development of Peers by assisting them in their performance and job rotations.
10. Development of facilities in the Location.
If interested share your resume on tanuja.jain petroexceltech.com