Supervise and train aquaculture and fish hatchery support workers.
2) Account for and disburse funds.
3) Operate and maintain cultivating and harvesting equipment.
4) Grow fish and shellfish as cash crops or for release into freshwater or saltwater.
5) Conduct and supervise stock examinations in order to identify diseases or parasites.
6) Devise and participate in activities to improve fish hatching and growth rates, and to prevent disease in hatcheries.
7) Direct and monitor trapping and spawning of fish, egg incubation, and fry rearing, applying knowledge of management and fish culturing techniques.
8) Coordinate the selection and maintenance of brood stock.
Bescort Incorporation is a recruiting firm that recruits for companies. We are also a consulting firm. We consult for business owners and entrepreneurs in the area of finding investment opportunities to execute in and we also aid in the employment of people into positions in such organization, we pick the best candidates for the companies based on so many factors including skills and many more.