What does dLocal do?
dLocal is the #1 payments leader focused on emerging markets and helps some of the best companies in the world expand in emerging countries. Global brands such as Amazon, Microsoft and Spotify rely on us to increase conversion by eliminating complexity and managing their payments expansion effortlessly. As both a payments processor and a merchant of record where we operate, we make it simple and risk-free for our client partners to make inroads into the world’s fastest-growing, emerging markets.
What’s the opportunity?
dLocal is looking for a full-time, results driven talent for our growing sales team. The ideal candidate is merchant-focused and able to take smart risks based on solid strategy and deep customer understanding. Experience in payments and other financial systems is definitely a plus.
What will I be doing?
- Sell dLocal's payment solutions to e-commerce cross-border merchants and PSPs generating new business.
- Structure, implement, and manage growth-related operational strategies and processes.
- Identify opportunities to secure new business by establishing relationships with clients and prospects
- Build and develop long-term strategic partnerships with Global merchants.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to broaden the scope of services offered to existing clients.
- Maintain personal networks, participate in and attend professional conferences and industry events, and develop other means of generating interest from potential clients
- Help our sales team as a regional expert.
What skills do I need?
- African resident who is passionate about emerging markets, open to constant change in an ambiguous, fast paced environment. A self-starter, open to work across time zones with teams from all over the world
- 5+ years of sales experience, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- Experience in payments or other financial systems and thorough knowledge of the market
- Proven success partnering and working cross-functionally to make things happen
- Established business network
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to solve tough problems
- Team player who can effectively lead a project or participate as an effective team member as well as work cross-functionally with other organizations
- Proven deal closer and strong negotiator
- Fluent English is a must. Other languages are a plus!
- Able to travel domestically ~25% of the time
What happens when I apply?
First, please submit your application in English as it is our working language. We will then reach out to you by email if we find that your profile is a fit for our role and schedule a virtual interview via Google Meets with HR. You will be updated regarding the specific steps along the process. If you don’t hear from us this time, don’t worry! We’re constantly updating our careers page with new positions, make sure to come back and apply for a different one!
Check out our webpage or our instagram @dlocalteam for more about dLocal!
Powered by JazzHR