About Seedstars Group
Seedstars is a global investment holding with headquarters in Switzerland, 15 offices and a presence in 80+ emerging markets.We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. The group is organized around two key activities: 1) creating jobs and fueling economic growth by partnering with local entities; 2) investing in high growth technology companies in impactful sectors.
QuickCheck is a Seedstars portfolio company, a fast-growing Fintech building the top credit-led neobank of Nigeria. 60 million Nigerian adults are excluded from banking services, 100 Million do not have access to credit. QuickCheck leverages artificial intelligence to build an app-based product that has been downloaded by 2 million people. It has processed over 4.5 million micro-credit applications. A Dream Team of 100+ people hustle everyday between Nigeria and Portugal to make our crazy vision a reality - and won’t rest until our app is in the hands of millions!
About the job
QuickCheck is seeking to hire a 'hands-on' Growth Manager to join our team in Lagos.
We are looking for a skilled creative, data-driven growth manager who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Nigeria. You will manage our savings product, and own all OKRs around awareness, acquisition, activation, retention, revenue, and referral.
Responsibilities for this role include
- Work to optimise conversions across the AARRR Funnel for Savings products.
- Design, implement website/app analytics, reporting and interpret data for actionable insights on a weekly basis.
- Lead performance marketing (management and optimisation for Google AdWords Search, Re-marketing, Facebook ads Campaigns, SEO, referral marketing).
- Define, set up and implement growth & experimentation methodology.
- Manage the marketing hub Customer.io for list segmentation, marketing automation and A/B Testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Marketing or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years Growth Manager experience, ideally in FinTech / Banking industry.
- Proven track record managing integrated, cross-channel marketing campaigns and external agencies.
- Experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative, quantitative research and the use of data analytical tool.
Benefits and perks
- Be part of an international team
- Modern and cool office, Silicon Valley style 8-)
- High degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, open communication and get “shit” done attitude
- Pension, life, and health insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR