PalmPay is a pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria and Ghana and expanding to other markets in 2022. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We’re looking for an experienced Treasury Specialist who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa and inquisitive about the Fintech space in Nigeria and the rest of the world. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Responsibility for accurate and timely fund related report.
- Monitor daily cash position and cash flow with funding arrangement
- Daily liquidity forecast, cash flow analysis to ensure the forecast quality
- Bank/wallet account management, including account opening/closing
- Solve the fund related issues with related partners effectively.
- Maintain good business relationship
- Work with the business to optimize business performance and planning
- Evaluate capital expenditure, investment activity and portfolio management
- 3 years of experience in Treasury Specialist
- BSc in accounting, business administration and other related courses
- Understand the requirements of working with highly Technical Stakeholders
- Strong treasury background
- Good knowledge of capital market, accounting, finance and tax
- Very good communication, presentation, organizational and writing skills
- Flexible attitude and a willingness to seek new challenges
- Can handle ambiguity and solve problems despite uncertainties
- Self-motivated, quick learner and can deliver results with minimal supervision
- Leadership Skills
- Management Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Planning Skills
Powered by JazzHR