JOB TITLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER-AFRICA
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Business Development Manager-Africa to work in Lagos-Nigeria.
- Reporting to the Head- Africa Business, the successful will be responsible for Technical sales/Selling Power solutions to Telecom companies/Telecom Infra companies/Partners dealing with Towercos/Telecom service providers
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Handling key Technical Accounts /Relationship manager for Telecom accounts
- Deliver on Sales order Targets and Revenue realization targets.
- Coordinate with technical teams within the organization and presenting to customer.
- Building robust partner Network for Sales and Service in the region.
- Cultivates existing business relationships by managing the customer experience; contacting the customer proactively; ensuring customer satisfaction is met;
- Applying time-management skills to planning and managing projects and continuously evaluating customer requirements
- Positioning oneself as a key member in the client setting; utilizing negotiation skills and strategic relationship building;
- Demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of contract management
- Promoting a customer service focus within the team
- Maintaining relationships with new and existing contacts within an account; expanding relationships with clients and external partners; and developing, maintaining, and leveraging strong existing relationships.
- Implements effective strategies for long-term success by utilizing knowledge of the process and efficient communication techniques
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 7+ years of Corporate Solutions Selling Experience in Africa with Telecom Towercos/Telecom Towercos Power solution partner
- Knowledge and experience of key telecom Infrastructure Products like DCPP, SMR, CCU, Remote Monitoring Products and Power solutions.
- Experience developing, researching and presenting formal presentations to senior level management and other end users.
- Technical aptitude with proficiency with MS products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Competent in customer Relationship Management and Negotiation Skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as follow-up skills.
- Analytical skills for analyzing products, customers and market dynamics.
- Focus and ability to achieve competitive revenue targets.
- Ability to prioritize competing demands
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
Powered by JazzHR