PalmPay is a pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria and Ghana and expanding to other markets in 2022. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We’re looking for an experienced Graphics Design Lead who is passionate about our mission of driving financial inclusion in Africa and inquisitive about the Fintech space in Nigeria and the rest of the world.
- Develop, lead and manage the design team, and review work of the designers in the production of all design creation and imagery.
- Designing and producing high-quality creative content for an evolving and broad range of both print and digital requirements.
- Adhere to existing brand guidelines and ensure these are communicated and withheld at all times, but also put forward ideas for improvements.
- Staying up to date with the latest digital innovations in the industry and ensuring PalmPay is at the forefront of these.
- Work collaboratively with global and local marketing team to ensure digital experiences are on brand.
- At least 3 years of graphic design experience, ideally in payment industry.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in graphic design, or similar, preferred.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media.
- A striking portfolio of design work.
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and Figma, Photography and Video Editing a big plus.
- Entrepreneurial and self-driven with an ability to work independently and within a team.
Powered by JazzHR