We’re looking for a Full Stack .Net engineer who will take a key role the software development team leading and working alongside engineers to build enterprise scale applications. You will play a role in all stages of the software development cycle working alongside other engineers, business analysts, software testers and DevOps engineers collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure of the software solutions.
- Application Development Cycle - Show fundamental knowledge of application development cycle.
- Communication - Responsible for demonstrating appropriate, clear, concise, and effective written and oral communications in all interactions to build relationships and accomplish day to day work and projects.
- Design - Follow established design patterns and has awareness of user experience standards. Responsible for individual components of the design.
- Documentation - Create basic technical documentation.
- Integration - Responsible for less complex components of integration within a module.
- Interactions with Others - Successfully completes projects, tasks, and initiatives by embracing a team-first approach. Works in collaboration with the team and offers feedback, where appropriate, to complete individual and group efforts. Shows the ability to adjust and be flexible to change by adapting approach when necessary. Mentors less experienced staff.
- Project Management - Take ownership of the success of projects. Responsible for estimating and delivering on individual task within a project.
- Quality - Follow established coding standards. Submit code for review and deliver quality, unit test code.
- Security - Show fundamental knowledge and the ability to learn secure coding processes and writing, accessing, and following established security protocols.
- Self Development - Responsible for continuous self-study, training, partnering with more senior members of the team, and/or seeking out opportunities to broaden the scope to stay up to date with industry and organizational trends. Seeks feedback from senior team members for development and effectively incorporates feedback into work and behaviors.
- Software Solutions - Develop, validate and implement software solutions based on customer requirements, Enterprise architecture standards and defined project designs.
- Troubleshooting - Show the ability to resolve basic issues and offer input on issue resolution.
- Languages: C#, .NET and other Object Oriented Programming based language like Java, Python and the likes would be an advantage.
- Database: MS SQL, SQL Lite, MongoDB, Elasticsearch
- Frameworks: Angular, .NET Framework, SignalR, REST API, ASP MVC, NHibernate, JQuery.
- Unit Test Development/Test Driven Development
- First Degree in Computer science, mathematics or any related science discipline.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent collaborative skill.
- Attention to detail; Comfortable working in a loosely structured organization.
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules.
- Flexibility is important (Opportunity to work remotely).
- The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality
- Competitive based on experience