Palmpay is looking for Customer Service Representatives to join our team. Your main duty will be to drive customer satisfaction by fielding inquiries, addressing pain points and maintaining extensive product knowledge.
If you have a Customer-First mindset, aims to deliver high-quality service in every customer interaction, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, can address complaints and issues with effective solutions and a positive attitude; then this job is for you.
Most importantly, you must have the passion for delighting customers with outstanding service.
- Manage inbound customer communications - Answer incoming calls and emails to address customer questions, requests and issues.
- Consult on customer success - Advise customers on how to successfully leverage the product/service based on their unique needs.
- Maintain working product knowledge - Act as a product expert to ensure information given to customers is accurate, up-to-date and strategic.
- Track interactions in CRM - Record customers interactions in internal system for cross-functional awareness and relationship development.
- Assist customers with any queries they may have via calls, email, chat and/or social media
- Represent the brand in a professional and friendly manner
- Empathize with and prioritize customer needs, escalating issues to internal teams as appropriate
- Demonstrate ownership in documenting and resolving customer issues
- Ability to multi task on assigned tasks
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years proven experience in supporting client success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to address complaints and issues with effective solutions and a positive attitude
- Passion for delighting customers with above and beyond service
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
- Familiarity with CRM system
- Understanding of financial services and smartphone apps
- Typing speed of 45wpm or above
Salary: 70k Monthly (50k Basic + 20k KPI)
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos.
Powered by JazzHR