QuickCheck is a fast-growing Fintech building the leading mobile bank for Nigeria.
A large portion of the Nigerian population has no access to proper banking services. We leverage artificial intelligence to build an intelligent product, which wants to be much more than just another neo-bank in Africa. Our app-based solution has been downloaded by 1.5 Million people and has processed over 3.5 Million micro-credit applications. A Dream Team of 100+ people hustles everyday between Nigeria and Portugal to make our crazy vision a reality - and won’t rest until our app is in the hands of millions!
About the job
QuickCheck is seeking to hire a Junior Graphics Designer to join its team in Lagos. QuickCheck is looking for a talented designer who will design a wide variety of things across digital media. This includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, creatives, layouts, and motion graphics.
Responsibilities for this role include
- Design paid ads creative banners, motion designs, and other branding and communication materials
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Test graphics across various media
- Proven graphic designing experience
- High attention to detail, and the password for the vision document above is iwalkthetalk
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Familiarity with 3D composition and special effects.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Hands-on experience with editing software, including Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro X, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, and Premier.
Benefits and perks
- Be part of an international team
- Modern and cool office in Ilupeju, Silicon Valley style 8-)
- High degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, open communication and get shit done attitude
- Pension, life and health insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote working depending on the role
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you found our job opening on the Seedstars’ website
Seedstars is one of QuickCheck’s earlier investors. It’s a global investment holding with headquarters in Switzerland and a presence in 80+ emerging markets, which invests in early stage tech across emerging markets.
Powered by JazzHR