Job Summary :
Assisting in recruiting executive engineers and operators for his O&M team.
To manage direct and lead the O&M team to meet the service agreement requirements. Able to conduct plant performance test at the intervals specified in the contract and asalways to have a close observation on the condition of the equipments.
Job description :
1. Assisting in recruiting executive engineers and operators for his O&M team
2. To manage direct and lead the O&M team to meet the service agreement requirements.
3. Able to conduct plant performance test at the intervals specified in the contract and asalways to have a close observation on the condition of the equipments.
4. Develop plant operating procedures as advised by OEM
5.Develop and manage O&M budget to ensure that plant objectives of operational readiness and appearance are met.
6. Administer, master and monitor contracts for the plant including local agreements and maintenance contracts. Lead with future negotiations concerning all contracts for the plant.
7. Assure compliance with government regulations and current legislation regarding environmental and personal issues with particular emphasis on good industrial safety.
8. Manage the operation, engineering and maintenance well being of the plant to maintain the asset.
9. Performance of planned and emergency maintenance.
10.Produce an annual business plan for the plant
11. Produce plant monthly reporting requirements.
12. To successfully manage and develop the staff to perform as a successful team and achieve world best results in operations, health and safety and the environment.
13. Effective oral and written communication with the client’s personnel.
14. To monitor data management system in line with the local agreements.
15. To bring continuous improvements in plant operation and value addition to the contract.
16. Identify the training needs of site O&M team, plan and execute the training plan.
1. Minimum ten years demonstrated relevant operating experience of about 1.5 MW stationary industrial multi fuel four stroke diesel / gas engines.
2. At least three years relevant experience in a direct managerial role in a power plant.
3. Commercial acumen and experience regarding how to maximize the financial return of the project including the ability to manage contracts effectively and to manage budgets and operating costs.
4. A degree in engineering or equivalent.
5. Fluency in English language.
6. Experience in O&M of Co2 plant and ammonia chilling plant will be an added advantage.