Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal / external clients
2. Handle requests and queries appropriately
3. Produce reports, presentations and briefs
4. Helping prepare for meetings.
5. Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
1. Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
2. A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
3. In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
4. Minimum 2 years’ experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant, Senior Executive Assistant or in other secretarial position
Methods of Application
Interested candidates should forward his / her CV and Cover letter to : careers.toplaxglobal gmail.com
We are teams of professional that deals with ICT, human Resources, business Development associate and also researching in all sectors of economy.
We build personal business and help people to be a boss of themselves