We have an urgent opening for the post of Technical Superintendent at Lagos (Nigeria).
About Company :
We are a part of large Oil & Gas producing company based in Nigeria. We are putting up green field projects for LNG / Petrochemicals / Methanol / PDH-PP / GPP / Power plants.
We offer attractive tax free compensation with various other benefits like loyalty bonus, local allowance, bachelor Accomodation etc.
Experience : 10+Years as Mariner
Min 10 yrs as Mariner, Previous experience at Sea as Chief Engineer or 2nd Engineer in an added advantage.
Qualification : Degree with Marine Engineering , Other relevant Shipping Qualifications
1. To support Operations of the Dredging Activities.
2. Monitor the Vessel movement daily
3. Supervise operations and monitor vessel and ship staff compliance to policies
4. Responsible for all technical and operational related issues including correspondence.
5. Ensure all procedure are in line with international safety management
6. Supervise the vessel from the engineering aspect.
7. Liaison directly with the Captain, respond to technical and operational issues.
8. Carry out risk assessments and accident investigations and prepare associated reports.
9. Ability to handle difficult and sometimes stressful situation
10. Prepare dry dock scope for vessels and plan for docking within time frame.
11. Monitor and control prepared activities dockyard during fry docking.
12. Strong leadership qualities.
If interested share your resume on tanuja.jain petroexceltech.com