Job Summary :
Pan African Airlines (Nig). Ltd Recruiting
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Fixed Wing Pilots to fly CITATION XLS JET as :
2. FIRST OFFICER
Job Title : Aircrew Commander (Captain) should possess : -
1. Current NCAA endorsed ATPL with a valid Instrument Rating.
2. Preferably endorsed Citation XLS Jet type rating on valid NCAA licence
3. Not less than 4,000 hours total experience (aeroplane)
4. Not less than 2,500 hours in Command (aeroplane)
5. Not less than 2,000 hours Multi-Engined (aeroplane)
Job description :
Job Title : Co-Pilot (First Officer) should possess : -
1. Current NCAA endorsed CPL with a valid Instrument Rating
2. Preferably endorsed Citation XLS Jet type rating on valid NCAA Licence
3. Not less than 1,000 hours total experience
4. Not less than 500 hours multi-engined aircraft
5. Not less than 250 hours Gas Turbine aircraft
6. Not less than 100 hours in command
7. Not less than 150 hours multi -engined aircraft
8. Candidates with the Citation XLS rating will be given preferences.
Method of Application :
Interested candidates should apply online not later than 28th April, 2011 by sending their handwritten applications (addressed to the
General Manager (HR), Pan African Airline (Nigeria) Limited, Ikeja, Lagos) with copies of their credentials as an attachment in one(1) PDF document not more than 200kbytes to : recruitment.
nigeria pan-africanairlines.com Only shortlisted candidates from applications received Will be acknowledged and subsequently invited Please note that no external body or organization has been authorized by Bristow Helicopters to assist with this selection process.
Anyone who deals with any external body on this selection process does so at his / her own risk