Fulbright Schools is looking for qualified Librarians who can Manage the Library for our Schools.
- Work with library other to oversee and manage vast college collection of written and other forms of media
- Maintain databases and records concerning the movement as well as the location of library collection, including teachers and student lending and retrieval
- Observe and implement administrative policies and procedures in accordance with the school and library system standards on a daily basis
- Catalog new receipts and established collection as well as classifying and tracking media in the school.
- Assist in research and retrieval of documents and materials for students
- Connect with student population and instructors about library resources, policies and other related duties when the opportunity presents itself
- Update records and prepare reports about library system for subject heads to promote better communication school-wide
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, HND or ND in Library Science or related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and reading comprehension
- Problem-solving and critical thinking as well as organizational skills
HOW TO APPLY: Interested and Qualified Candidates should forward their CV to: Fulbright.Schools@gmail.com not later than 13-06-2019