- Promote CcHUB's investment capabilities, and champion its solutions to institutional clients, taking individual ownership and accountability for sales pipeline and pipeline opportunities.
- Maintain and deepen market presence and franchise recognition.
- Define and implement sales plans and work toward sales targets.
- Evaluate industry trends and provide competitor analysis
- Manage investor engagement platforms, maintain and deepen business relationships with strategic clients and prospects.
- Maintain investor relations calendar of events
- Manage meeting and information requests from investors and other external requests with timely responses
- Participate in Fund and Investor on-boarding
- Partner closely with key related functions including investment desks, product specialists, finance, business management, compliance, legal, operations and product development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline; MBA or equivalent is preferred
- Preferably with 5+years of experience with a track record of institutional sales in asset management.
- Understanding of the technology field required
- Excellent networking skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and research skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft and Google suite
- Excellent communication in English (written and oral) and interpersonal skills; knowledge of other languages an added benefit
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
What we offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you