We are part of a large Oil & Gas producing company based in Nigeria.
We are putting up green field projects for LNG / Petrochemicals / Methanol and Power Plants.
We are looking for a Business HR to join our team at one of our site locations (GPP-1 Kwale) as key member of plant leadership team.
The role collaborates and work closely with HODs and line managers to enable business to deliver set objectives through people.
Role holder shall be working along with diverse business team on providing people related solutions and shall report to Head BHR GAS.
Key Areas :
1. Responsible for Plant HR function including Workforce Planning, Hiring Support, Talent Management, employee life cycle management.
2. Driving high performance team culture with reward & recognition initiatives.
3. Coach & support line managers in their role on people related processes and concerns.
4. Support delivery of people strategy within plant and drive organizational Core Values
5. Developing learning & development initiatives aligned with business deliverables for plant
6. SPOC for People, HRSS, COE - HR & Business for all plant HR matters.
7. Working on HRMS, reporting HR inputs & MIS updates
8. Ensure Implementation of HR policies, systems and process.
9. Driving HR engagement & retention initiatives / surveys at location
MBA / PGD in HR with experience of 10 15 years in HR and minimum 5 years as Business HR.
Added advantage for people with experience in Handling Plant HR, HRMS system, MS office.
Key Competencies :
Influential, Collaborative, Passionate, Agile & Result Oriented.
If Interested please apply / share your profile to us on isha.trivedi petroexceltech.com.