The ideal candidate should have a minimum of three years of experience performing the job functions below :
1) Assist with daily finance operations including merchant settlements, bank & processor reconciliations.
2) Monitor and forecast cash position, including working capital adjustments for receivables and payables.
3) Liaise with partners (banks and processors) to ensure optimal cost structures and verify daily settlements.
4) Create financial reports at the end of the year and present to the management the actual financial situation of the company and determine its strong and weak points.
5) Perform long-term strategic planning exercises including 3 statement financial modeling (balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement) Liquidity management, budgeting, and cost control.
6) Prepare cost-benefit analysis, financial projections, and models for projects and investments.
1) Minimum of 3 years experience as a Financial Analyst.
2) Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Economics with professional certification in ICAN.
3) Asset and Liability management.
5) Ratio Analysis.
6) Business / Report writing.
7) Advanced Microsoft Excel and Power BI.
8) Financial Modelling.
9) Budget Management and forecasting
10) System and Process Management.