- Conduct periodic unannounced property inspections regularly including weekends, nights, and mornings to determine the performance of key service providers, i.e. janitors, security personnel, technicians, etc.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations
- Work hand in hand with the Portfolio Manager for the selection of service providers.
- Supervise all staff facilities staff (custodians, technicians, janitors, etc.) and external contractors
- Ensure staff complies with Health and safety principles
- Oversee the correction of maintenance issues that relate to the interior space and exterior of the building, as applicable.
- Manage property to identify, prevent, address, and eliminate all environmental, health, and safety issues.
- Provide records destruction services as needed to protect proprietary information.
- Monitor utility usage and make adjustments in usage patterns to minimize costs.
- Prepare periodic reports on the status of the facility, performance of staff, and other related issues
- Provide project management services for small projects as directed by management. Additionally, the Facility Manager is involved and serves as a resource for all interior planning, furniture reconfiguration, and internal moves of the clients.
- Conduct periodic property reviews to prepare and maintain plans for handling major storms, security risks, and other extraordinary events.
- Maintain a liaison relationship with Landlords or Landlord Representatives.
- Provide for the provisioning of administrative / office services as needed by client occupant organizations.
- First degree in facility management, engineering, business administration, or relevant field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Facility Manager
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. IFM, PFM, IFMA, etc. will be a plus
- Well vast in facility management
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Ability to review and understand Leases.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you