We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are passionate about learning and child care. A typically sucessful candidate will be computer literate and have the relevant teacher qualifications.
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
- Maintaining discipline;
- Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum;
- Working with others to plan and coordinate work;
- Working with parents to maximise their involvement in the school and the development of resources for the school;
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum;
- Organising and taking part in school events, outings and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening;
- Liaising with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly in smaller schools;
- Meeting with other professionals such as education welfare officers and educational psychologists, if required.
- Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment;
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class;
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development;
- Providing feedback to parents and carers on a pupil’s progress at parents’ evenings and other meetings;
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils;
- Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development;
- Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area;
- Bachelor’s degree in Education.
- Relevant teacher qualification ( TCRN)
- Proficient knowledge of teaching strategies and methods.
- Proficient knowledge of applicable laws, policies and procedures.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Availability to work extended hours on occasions.
- Excellent people skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Opportunity for growth
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you