Systems Senior Sales Representative for Nigeria
Oracle Africa is looking for a an energetic and dynamic sales person with experience in Hardware / Systems Solutions Sales to join its Systems line of business to sell the heart of the Systems portfolio as well as the Oracle’s engineered pre-integrated solutions in West Africa.
Our Sales Representative will be responsible for selling Oracle’s systems portfolio to both existing as well as new Oracle customers. Primary responsibilities will include: prospecting, business development, developing proposals, forecasting, negotiating, customer presentations, building reference accounts, and other sales and account management activities. A key requirement for success is the ability to work in a cross-functional environment and represent the business throughout all levels internally and in to the market.
· Achieve sales goals.
· Build and execute the sales strategy to develop and manage sales pipelines and revenue.
· Provide end-to-end sales experience and subject matter expertise.
· Develop, recommend and implement a comprehensive Systems sales plan for the sales territory or industry in agreement with sales management.
· Provide forecast and pipeline information.
· Build strong relationships with customers and partners.
· Organize and lead customer appointments, qualify opportunities, manage proposals and formal customer presentations.
· Develop new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts within large accounts (public sector and finance customers) market in Nigeria
· The main responsibility will be the Systems Portfolio, including servers, storage, virtualization and engineered systems as well as drive cloud enabled solutions sales.
· You will also act as an evangelist and will be responsible for being the face of Oracle in front of a client, be able to orchestrate other areas of the Portfolio to propose the most complete solution offer to your customers.
· Participate in account planning.
· Facilitate knowledge transfer to customers and channel partners.
· Developing and maintaining a strategy and product sales plans to address the designated industry sector or territory.
· Generating and following up on leads and qualifying and prioritizing opportunities
· Marshalling internal and partner resources to conduct campaigns/ sales cycles
· Identifying and working with the appropriate people in Oracle and the Customer
· Developing, extending and maintaining relationships with the appropriate staff
· +5 years of experience in a sales role with proven track record of success in a sales driven organisation, ideally selling IT/Technology related products/services.
· A good understanding of Systems industry practices, dynamics, and market trends will be appreciated including cloud computing transformation
· Bachelors Degree or higher.
· Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills in English.
· Demonstrable skills in communication.
· Experience developing and driving business opportunities at the highest level
· Energy, passion, enthusiasm, commitment & flexibility
· Ambition to develop your career at Oracle
· Knowledge of Nigeria public sector and financial services markets is highly desired!
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
This position is responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory.
Works as part of an account team to identify, qualify and deliver Hardware products/ solutions. Responsible for the account plan to drive goal attainment in assigned territory. Coordinates with the other members of the sales team (employees and partners) to support account sales and business development strategies. Helps identify and engage the appropriate partner to meet customer specifications. Becomes trusted advisor to key customer influencers and decision makers. Drives company's strategy into assigned accounts. Follows all companies' methodologies and processes related to sales opportunity pursuit. Ensures that the company's sales programs are known and executed in assigned territory, including personal follow-up and engagement in selected opportunities. Achieves or exceeds the quarterly and annual sales goals. May travel frequently.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years relevant work experience. BS/BA preferred.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).