Restuarant auditor is responsible for ensuring accurate counts of inventory stock, identify discrepancies and must document it according to company protocols. Ensure to find the source of the inaccuracy, and find ways to reduce or eliminate future inventory errors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Document counts of all inventory received in the warehouse
- Walk the sales floor to do manual counts of all merchandise
- Perform continuous accuracy check of perpetual inventory stock quantity records of material control and accounting purposes.
- Review inventory reports and locate discrepancies in data.
- Perform financial reporting by importing current audits and past audits in order to compare and contrast in Microsoft Excel Interview store managers in order to verify questionable store.
- Execute the closing process/journal entries reporting by generating a report for management.
- Report to job locations to physically count inventory using the equipment, with a primary focus on accuracy and control.
- Work with teams of varying sizes while maintaining proper workflow procedures.
- Routinely check over store areas to ensure maximum control against thefts and general losses.
- Minimum of HND/Bsc
- One (1) year of warehouse Audit experience, preferably in inventory
- Proficiency in use of Excel and ERP’s
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods.
Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply. If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae not later than 2Weeks to the date of this publication.