Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry.
1. Carry out routine analysis in production process as well as in the incoming raw materials.
2. Liaises with production department to obtain work plan and to arrange and coordinates the shift coverage for the section.
3. Scrutinize all forms of analysis results emanating from the section for the purpose of ensuring conformity with standard before passing the information to the Senior Quality Assurance Officer and the production in charge.
4. Complies and submits daily analysis results to the Quality Assurance Manager who will then forward same to the respective Production Manager for their information and action.
5. Engages in developmental work for the purpose of appraising existing methods of analysis and developing new techniques.
6. Assists in ensuring that the quality of finished products meets local and International standard organizations requirements.
7. Maintains inventory of laboratory chemicals and apparatus and indenting for same depending on stock levels.
Qualified candidates should please send CVs to using the job role Quality Control Officer as subject of the mail