We believe that the way we reach our customers is as important as the product we choose to sell, and following this mission, the Supply & Deliver Manager Nigeria will be responsible for providing leadership and strategic guidance to the subsidiaries in his / her region to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
Working in close collaboration with the GM Nigeria, Commercial, Finance and Marketing Managers, the Supply & Deliver Manager will be responsible for driving the Customer Service, Planning & Logistics operations in order to respond to the business needs, ensuring high customer service while optimizing costs and inventory holdings.
The main function of this role will be to ensure cost-effective delivery of goods and service to customers with key focus on achieving results.
The role is expected to lead the Domestic Operations in Nigeria, helping to settle the ongoing operation, building up the local team and consolidating the needed infrastructure for the local storage and delivery of goods.
The role is expected as well to manage export operations from Nigeria to West African markets
Main Responsibilities / Tasks
Strategy & Design :
1. Continuous improvement and management of robust and cost-effective Supply & Deliver flows, with specific emphasis on security of supply, local cost of supply, inventory management, risk management, S&OP, local logistics and related Supply activities.
2. Contribute to the growth of the local business through support in implementing supply chain concepts and strategies that are aligned to the overall business strategy.
3. Ensure the development and implementation of suitable systems, processes and policies to guarantee the efficiency and effectiveness of the Supply & Deliver operations.
4. Continuously evaluate local logistics network in search for improvements and efficiencies.
5. Work closely with customers to understand their own supply chain and foment integration with our own, to gain in visibility and efficiency.
6. Define local Inventory policies, with focus on improving cash position by efficiently managing the inventory.
Operational Excellence :
1. Drive Supply & Deliver activities to meet customer expectations in terms of Service Level while ensuring optimal stock holdings and associated logistics costs.
2. Oversee customer services to achieve order processing to agreed customer service levels.
3. Oversee Logistic costs along the region, including freight and warehousing. Identify, propose and lead cost-reduction projects.
4. Oversee Inventory holdings along country. Participate in short- and medium-term inventory planning.
5. Proactively identifying potential supply issues and working with key stakeholders to ensure that they are resolved.
6. Manage the import of products to Nigeria.
7. Measure Supply & Deliver performance ensuring and improving KPI targets.
People Management :
1. Maintain team structure, roles and responsibilities. Analyze long term capacity of Supply Teams and plan accordingly within coming projects.
2. Responsible for engagement, development and growth of the local Supply & Deliver team.
Key Performance Indicators
Professional Experience :
Knowledge & Competences
Leadership & Personal Skills