- Arrange/design advertising to promote Aluminum & Wood
- Utilize systems and coordinates customer service requirements as appropriate
- Maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business
- Take the lead in understanding the customer base in the assigned market, for the creation of reliable segment plans and sales plans.
- On the basis of these plans contribute to setting sales and growth targets at the allocated customers based on the agreed customer segments and go-to-market models.
- Sell Wood & Aluminum products with an emphasis on hands-on demonstrations using samples and displaying salable product features
- Identify significant business opportunities, pinpoint existing and/or potential problem areas.
- Schedule and conduct site visits and follow up effectively with client till closure
- Create and conduct effective proposal presentations to prospective and existing customers.
- Handle complex customer inquiries and in the resolution of their complaints.
- Provide feedback on customer and competition information in the context of possible further market penetration.
- Engage customers, provide outstanding service to every customer on the phone and in the showroom, close sale. Connect with previous clients to generate repeat business
- Achieve sales budget within assigned territory
- Check that the customer databases (CRM, ERP) contain up-to-date, accurate and complete customer information
- Deliver periodical business reviews and participate in the design of business growth and sales plans.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and support management of customer expectations
- Ensure all products, sales tools, systems and appropriate support are available, in a timely fashion, to allow for successful completion of plans/targets
- Promote a positive company image and develop long-term relations with the customer by participating in major customer events.
- B.Sc in Marketing , Carpentry & Joinery
- OND in Accounts
- 2-3 years experience
- Prior records on sales in aluminium
- Proficient in Ms Word & Excel
- Good Communication skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Good Negotiation skills
- Good time management skills
- Capability to grow in a competitive environment
- Commercial Awareness
- High degree in self motivation and ambition
- Ability and desire to sell.
- Sales Commission
Add to favorites
Remove from favorites
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you