Our client is looking for a talented .NET Core Engineer to oversee and contribute to their banking applications / microservices on the client's partner bank infrastructure.
The world needs a new type of financial services ecosystem. One where everyone has a role to play, and everyone has some value to capture.
And while there's a need for some gatekeepers, their influence needs to be minimal.
Our client's duty is to make that idea happen.
To create that gateway and ecosystem that ensures that anyone can launch a financial services product with the least possible friction, and in any market.
And capture value for what they create. One gateway. All financial services.
They are integrating the services of banks, telcos and financial service providers into one unified API, then offering it to businesses and startups as a way to cross pollinate for distribution and shared value creation.
1. You find the vision enthralling
2. You are willing and available to resume on-site at one of the client's partner banks (Location V.I.).
3. You have a balance of being a team player, as well as forming and asserting personal viewpoints independent of others
4. Able to consistently produce results, even when it involves learning new tools, concepts and processes
5. You have excellent communication skills
WHAT YOU'LL DO
1. Work closely with the development team (at the client's partner bank) to make software design and architecture decisions
2. Oversee and contribute to the development and maintenance of existing .NET applications at the bank.
3. Manage and participate in the software development lifecycle, including the build, deployment, packaging, and dependency management stages
4. Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming language
5. Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
1. BSc / BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
2. 2+ years of proven experience as a .NET Developer
3. Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting and communication skills.
4. Understanding of Agile methodologies
5. Experience working with docker / containers, and code versioning tools such as git
1. Previous experience with a financial service project or team
Our client is an equal opportunities employer. Only qualified applications will be contacted.