1) Receive and prepare laboratory samples for analysis, following proper protocols in order to ensure that they will be stored, prepared, and disposed of efficiently and effectively.
2) Record data pertaining to experimentation, research, and animal care.
3) Collect samples from crops or animals so testing can be performed.
4) Prepare data summaries, reports, and analyses that include results, charts, and graphs in order to document research findings and results.
5) Adjust testing equipment, and prepare culture media, following standard procedures.
6) Operate laboratory equipment such as spectrometers, nitrogen determination apparatus, air samplers, centrifuges, and PH meters in order to perform tests.
7) Measure or weigh ingredients used in testing or for purposes such as animal feed.
8) Provide food and water to livestock and laboratory animals, and record details of their food consumption.
Bescort Incorporation is a recruiting firm that recruits for companies. We are also a consulting firm. We consult for business owners and entrepreneurs in the area of finding investment opportunities to execute in and we also aid in the employment of people into positions in such organization, we pick the best candidates for the companies based on so many factors including skills and many more.