Hey! We are growing exponentially and have to serve the next Million customers…
Are you interested in joining a fast-growing international startup, to work in the trenches by helping us reach millions of new customers who deserve to be financially included?
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarters in Switzerland and a presence in 80+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
A large portion of the Nigerian population has no access to proper banking services, especially credit. QuickCheck is a fast-growing Fintech startup in Nigeria, with the mission of providing financial services to underserved consumers. We leverage artificial intelligence to build an intelligent product, which wants to be much more than just another neo-bank in Africa. Our app-based solution has been downloaded by 1 Million people and has processed over 2.5 Million micro-credit applications. A Dream Team of 100+ people is located between Nigeria and Portugal.
About the job
QuickCheck is seeking to hire a young 'hands-on' Communication Specialist to join its team in Lagos. As a Communication Specialist at QuickCheck, you will create and update all our communications flows, within and outside of our company. In addition, you will be responsible for promoting a positive public image of our company through social media, PR and all other communication channels.
Responsibilities for this role include
- Grow the QuickCheck community across all main digital channels
- Create effective communication strategies and content for our company
- Create content for the company website, infographics, SMS, push notification blogs and newsletters.
- Collaborate with Growth team on various campaigns & experiments
- Monitor and ensure that we produce high-quality and error-free copy in-app and across all platforms
- Create reports of communication campaigns and evaluate results with the Growth team
- Partner with cross-functional teams Operations, Customer Support, UX/UI, etc.) to help draft and review critical communications as needed
- Exceptional writing skills; creative, thoughtful and passionate about storytelling
- Proactive, with an innate drive to exploring different options for reaching results, autonomously
- High attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of social media
- You possess an analytical mindset with knowledge of spreadsheets and presentation tools
- You read daily internet/mobile market trends and in love with technology
- Outgoing and resourceful
- A strong growth mindset
Benefits and perks
- Be part of an international team
- We are a young team of entrepreneurs who want to make things happen
- Pension and health insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote working depending on your role
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR