The AF Platform Engineer is responsible for supervising the activities i of the AF Platform. These activities include the maintenance, planning and installation on the AF Platform.
- Reinforce the Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Procedures
- Drive the productions processes to optimize the throughput and quality.
- Manage sub-contractor workforce.
- Define and communicate production priorities.
- Control and ensure AFR produced are in conformity with quality specifications.
- Analyze and control the stock of consumables.
- Report and keep track of all non-conformists concerning the waste that appear during the production process to be able to price correctly the elimination of the waste.
- Maintain the integrity of the installation by ensuring that daily first rank maintenance is made by the operators.
- Set up priorities with the maintenance team.
- Follow up on site main work related to maintenance and new project.
- Participate to maintenance meeting to insure that preventive and curative maintenance is done on a timely manner to not disturb the activities.
- Participate and propose solutions during investments meeting to ensure the
- growth of the activities.
- Control that all paper-works and information needed to make the invoicing are ready on time.
- Keep track of the worker hours and allocate them at the corresponding process.
First degree (B.SC or HND ) in Engineering with 3 years’ experience in Production or Maintenance Engineering
OND with 5 Years’ experience in Production or Maintenance Engineering
Technical School e.g NABTEB equivalent with 8 years' experience in Production or Maintenance Engineering
Excellent use of Microsoft Office Suite - Excel, PowerPoint, Word with some familiarity of Microsoft Project
Strong planning and organization skill
Strong interpersonal skills to build good working relationship across teams and business units
Exposure to Waste Recycling and waste management activities
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our client