Job Description for Business Development Executive.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ability to sell horizontally and vertically within the organization.
- Skilled at opening doors at accounts and working lifecycle of deals from prospecting to close
- Serving as the eyes and ears of Palmpay to understand the customer's needs.
- Excellent at asking probing questions to understand the explicit needs and objections vs. implied
- Collaborate cross-functionally internally with other Palmpay departments.
- Quick learner who can understand the fintech/payments/banking, industry, and the problems we are solving Driving Revenue.
- Strong prospecting skills via phone, email, social, in-person, and networking
- Accurately qualify and forecast monthly business.
- Increase pipeline opportunities from outbound and inbound activity.
- Accurately follow sales process and forecast methodology.
- Strong demo and presentation skills,
- Understand how to qualify in or qualify out opportunities quickly with few decisions
- Implement a metrics-driven approach to align activities with top-line revenue goals.
- Input all accounts, opportunities, forecasting, and notes in Sales Management Tools
Required competency and skillset.
- In-depth knowledge and technical understanding of the organization’s strategy & business, product, and service offerings
- Very good knowledge of local and global industry dynamics including regulation, legislation, and operating environment.
- Very good understanding of micro and macroeconomic indices and their impact on business.
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the systematic impact of various policies, issues, and solutions.
- Excellent networking and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication at all levels (verbal and written)
- Excellent problem solving, strategic thinking, and analytical skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent project management skills
Powered by JazzHR
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you